Daily Reads

This is for the books or series i can read all the time over and over. Some will be past releases and upcoming releases.

* and you may see some of these books on my best novel or series list*

First up is Catch Me By Claire Contreras















In the past, I've always been given everything I've wanted, but nothing that I truly needed. I've experienced a lot of things in my twenty-five years, everything except the one thing I want. It's the one thing that can’t be bought. It can't even be taken, it has to be given. And nobody has ever given it to me, not really anyway. 

Not until him.

Music is the center of both our lives, but as he found his place in it, I lost my way. He soared, while I spiraled down a destructive path.
I lost myself in more ways than I can count.

The ironic thing is that I didn’t realize how lost I was until he found me. 

And now that he has, I have to wonder if he'll stay around long enough to catch me.



This is a story about second chances and also fate in a way, meeting once and never knowing but somehow finding their way back to you. It also deals with depression and *warning*( death by over dose and suicide attempt) and Claire captures it beautifully, she is one of the authors i will read almost anything from. Catch Me has everything from humor,some strong family dynamics and hot hot hot chemistry. The Push and pull i can't live without.


“It’s amazing how you can live without somebody your entire life and then you meet them, let them in, let them take over your every thought, and then the moment they’re gone, you feel like you’re fucking dying.” 

“She seems to think that running off and leaving me heartbroken is a good idea, so I decided that I’m going to take her home with me every single day to remind her that my heart beats only for her. That my day starts with her running through my mind and ends with her sleeping in my arms.”

“Men are fucking stupid. That’s why they think women are complicated. Women want three things. Three simple things: Keep your dick in your pants. Be honest with us. Worship us. That’s it. That’s all. You motherfuckers can’t do all three without getting your brain mixed up. She cannot call him because she is the woman and he should be groveling at her feet and kissing them while he’s down there. Fuck him. Fuck you. Fuck all men. I’m taking an oath right now and writing all men off.”


Hurry up and read it if you have not and if you did come flail with me about it!

Comments

Popular Posts