Top 10 Book Boyfriends


Todays Top 10 List is my favorite and i have so many book boyfriends but only a few come to mind when i'm asked. But it's tricky today because this list must be from 2015 and a book you read in 2015 and this year was not my year.





Top Book Boyfriends of 2015

  
1.Prince Aldrik . OH. MY . LORD.
“Vhalla blushed and averted her eyes from his handsome face. “It’s still a poor choice,” she whispered. “It always will be.” Aldrik stood. Her breath quickened by his proximity alone. He hooked his fingers under her chin and pulled her face upward gently. “If you want to make the widely accepted appropriate decision, then leave now, have mercy and end this before you entice me further. Because I promise, this will never be easy—for either of us—and I refuse to love you halfway.” 

“What is this woman to you?” “Vhalla, I need her in so many ways, Mother help me,” Aldrik groaned. “I need her as my redemption, I need her kindness, I need her forgiveness, I need her smiles, I need her humanity, I need her ignorance, I need her innocence, and, yes ... Mother Sun, yes, I need her as a man.”

YES.INDEED.



2.Callum My Italian Prince





3.Rowan

“I want to take my time with you - to learn … every inch of you. And this apartment has very, very thin walls. I don’t want to have an audience” he added as he leaned down again, brushing his mouth over the cut at the base of her throat, “when I make you moan, Aelin.” 


OKAY.


“I missed you,” he said quietly, his gaze darting between her mouth and eyes. “When I was in
Wendlyn. I lied when I said I didn’t. From the moment you left, I missed you so much I went out of my
mind. I was glad for the excuse to track Lorcan here, just to see you again. And tonight, when he had
that knife at your throat …” The warmth of his callused finger bloomed through her as he traced a path
over the cut on her neck. “I kept thinking about how you might never know that I missed you with only
an ocean between us. But if it was death separating us … I would find you. I don’t care how many
rules it would break. Even if I had to get all three keys myself and open a gate, I would find you
again. Always.” 





















4.Darrow
For so many reasons, for his courage, for his past and present and for what he can and will be.





















5. Arin

“So you give me nothing.”
“When have I ever given you anything?”
Softly, Arin said, “You gave me much, once.”

 For his determination to love kestrel even through everything an for not wanting to believe all the negative things about her. For wanting to save his people and at one time save her.















6. Khalid

“Shahrzad, 

I've failed you several times. But there was one moment I failed you beyond measure. It was the day we met. The moment I took your hand and you looked at me, with the glory of hate in your eyes. I should have sent you home to your family. But I didn't. There was honesty in your hatred.Fearlessness in your pain.In your honesty, I saw a reflection of myself.Or rather, of the man I longed to be. So I failed you. I didn't stay away.Then later, I thought if I had answers, it would be enough. I would no longer care. You would not matter. So I continued failing you. Continued wanting more. And now I can't find the words to say what must be said. To convey to you the least of what I owe. When I think of you, I can't find the air to breathe. And now, though you are gone, there is no pain or fear. All I am left with is gratitude.
When I was a boy, my mother would tell me that one of the best things in life is the knowledge that your story isn't over yet. Our story may have come to a close, but your story is still yet to be told. Make it a story worthy of you. 
I failed you in one last thing. Here is my chance to rectify it. It was never because I didn't feel it. It was because I swore I would never say it, and a man is nothing if he can't keep his promises. 
So I write it in the sky-
I love you, a thousand times over. And I will never apologize for it. 
Khalid” 



And an Honorable Mention




















My number one howler Servo, for being the best of darrow' friends and for being loyal when you didn't have to. For loving the gold and the red in darrow. I bloodydamn love you.

Comments

  1. I FULLY AGREE WITH YOUR CHOICE IN ARIN JUST SAYIN'. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARRRGH I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE WINNER'S KISS
    LAWWWD ARIN CAN KISS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts